The WATFORD 4pc outdoor set is so adaptable; you can configure the pieces to suit each day!
The frames of the seat and seatback are made up of solid acacia wood. All the cushions are 100%UV protection fabric cushion which have zip-off covers for easier cleaning.
Now, how do you want to lay things out today?
- Outdoor set with 4 seats and 1 table.
- 100% UV Protection fabric cushion.
- Solid Acacia frame.
2 Seat Sofa: 113L 63W 80H
Table: 100L 50W 40H
1 Seat Sofa: 63L 62W 80H
Package Measurements: cm
2 Seat Sofa: 117L 62W 14H
Table: 103L 52W 8H
1 Seat Sofa: 65.5L 64W 28H
Outdoor Furniture Care Instruction
It is important to understand that any timber exposed to exterior weather conditions will have some form of timber change and movement.
The change of colour (normally turns a silvery gray over time) and finish (like splitting or cracking) is considered normal.
Regular re-oiling of your furniture will help to keep the colour and reduce and may prevent cracking, but there is no guarantee that it will.
1. Wash timber pieces with soap and water and a soft bristle brush; allow to dry.
2. Apply a timber brightener to restore the original colour then rinse.
3. Apply a UV blocking sealant and allow to dry.
4. The timber sealant should maintain the original colour of the wood for about one year.
Plastic Rattan/resin wicker
1. Never clean your rattan and wicker garden furniture with any bleaching agents or all-purpose cleaners
2. Only clean the synthetic rattan furniture with soapy water (add some dish-washing liquid), soft brush and cloth.
3. Clean the table glass with cleaning liquid and paper towel.
4. Bring resin wicker furniture inside or put on a weather cover when not using for long periods.
Steel frame outdoor furniture can become rusty if not properly protected.
It's important to treat the metal surfaces with a coat of rust inhibitor such as Metal Protector to increase the longevity of the product.
Early treatment of damaged surfaces will help to prevent the metal from further rusting.
Clean periodically with a soft bristle brush using tepid water and a mild liquid detergent. Avoid abrasive cleaners.
Store indoors, under a quality furniture cover or in a weatherproof cushion box during wetter months.
Leaving cushions outside for a long time will cause fabric color change and may cause a mould problem.