WE STAND BEHIND OUR PRODUCTS!
Our product carries up to 10-Year Warranty (when stated in the product information) with the following steps and terms:
1. Contact us through the live chat or ticket services to submit your inquiry with photos or a short video to showcase the issue, and please follow our guide.
2. If the part/product cannot be fixed, it will be replaced with the same/similar part or product. It takes 3-5 days for inspection and an estimated 7 days for fixing. We will contact you to collect it afterward.
3. NO FREE COLLECTION for the warranty claims, every customer HAS TO RETURN the product by themselves back to one of our shops if advised to.
4. Warranty DOES NOT apply to products sold as clearance, shop samples, or products that have a defect ACKNOWLEDGED BY CUSTOMER prior to purchase.
5. If you acquired goods from ifurniture for business purposes as defined in the Customer Guarantees Act 1993 (CGA), our WARRANTY IS NOT APPLICABLE to the goods you purchased.
6. Our warranty DOES NOT COVER NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR, DAMAGE CAUSED DURING ASSEMBLY, MISUSE, ACCIDENTS, AND MODIFICATIONS including but not limited to:
Sofas & Lounge Suites
Foam: Flattening or loss of resiliency will occur due to normal use and aging. These are not considered a defect. The foam will conform to the shape of the user.
Lint, cuts or scratches, or damage caused by impacts or accidents.
Fabric pilling: Broken fibres on the surface that are tangled together are considered normal wear and tear. Purchasing a lint remover from homewares can remove the broken fibres.
Leather upholstery: It is natural for leather to stretch into creases, it is not considered a defect.
We have different warranty time-frames on selected sofa ranges & office chairs.
1-Year for Fabric & Leather
2-Year for Foam
5-Year for Wooden Frame
2-Year for Fabric & Leather
5-Year for Wooden Frame
We offer up to a 3-Year warranty
on our office chairs
. This warranty covers the repair and/or replacement of damaged parts due to defects in materials and workmanship. It does not cover normal wear and tear, misuse or abuse, modifications, and third-party repairs (conducted by individuals or entities not authorised by us).
Our mattresses carry a 10-Year warranty (when stated in the product information). THIS WARRANTY COVERS ONLY THE SPRINGS OF THE MATTRESS. Damage caused by misuse or mishandling, inadequate support from a weak bed frame/base, and damage caused by insufficient turning/rotation of the mattress are not covered. The firmness and mattress comfort will decrease gradually as it conforms to your body and is considered normal wear and tear.
Wood: Natural variations in colour, shape, knots, and stress marks are not considered defects of workmanship and materials.
MDF: If installed/assembled incorrectly, it will not be covered under warranty.
Glass: Small air bubbles, slight scratching, and subtle surface waviness can occur naturally and are not considered a defect.
Marble: The pattern and tones may vary slightly on each product and are not considered a manufacturing defect.
Mechanical: Components include drawer and door slides, lighting, locks, and door hinge breakage due to improper use or lack of care is not covered under warranty.