Ony Availabe in South Island
The comfy, modular, MILTON series is a quality, outdoor, light brown rattan conversation/dining set.
It comprises an L shaped sofa, a glass-topped dining table, and a bench (w. removable cushion).
The L shaped sofa can be separated into 2x comfy 3 seater benches -as the need arises. The removable, brown, tempered glass, tabletop has a covered umbrella slot.
All cushions are zip-off, for easier cleaning; and the flat PE rattan used, is 5mm wide.
* Modular o/door dining set: L shaped sofa, dining table, and bench
* Light brown, flat, PE rattan
* Removable, Tempered glass tabletop
* All cushions are zip off
3 Seat Corner Sofa: W177 D67 H74
3 Seat Sofa: W169 D67 H74
Table: W145 D80 H72
Bench: W120 D35 H39
Outdoor Furniture Care Instruction
It is important to understand that any timber exposed to exterior weather conditions will have some form of timber change and movement.
The change of color (normally turns a silvery gray or black over time) and finishing like splitting or cracking is considered normal.
Regular re-oiling of your furniture will help to keep the color and reduce and may prevent cracking, but there is no guarantee that it will not.
1. Wash timber pieces with soap and water and a soft-bristle brush; allow to dry.
2. Apply a timber brightener to restore the original colour then rinse.
3. Apply a UV blocking sealant and allow it to dry.
4. The timber sealant should maintain the original colour of the wood for about one year.
Plastic Rattan/resin wicker
1. Never clean your rattan and wicker garden furniture with any bleaching agents or all-purpose cleaners
2. Only clean the synthetic rattan furniture with soapy water (add some dish-washing liquid), soft brush and cloth.
3. Clean the table glass with cleaning liquid and paper towel.
4. Bring resin wicker furniture inside or put on a weather cover when not using for long periods.
Steel frame outdoor furniture can be rustic if not properly protected.
It's important to treat the metal surfaces of these out with a coat of rust inhibitor such as Metal Protector spray to increase the longevity of the product.
Do repair damaged surfaces immediately to prevent the metal from further rusting.
Clean periodically with a soft bristle brush using tepid water and a mild liquid detergent. Avoid abrasive cleaners.
Store indoors, under a quality furniture cover or in a weatherproof cushion box during wetter months.
Leaving cushions outside for a long time will cause fabric color change and may cause a mould problem.
It should be noted that in hot weather, the glass will absorb heat and may cause damage to the wicker of the tabletop. It is recommended to cover the tabletop in hot weather or keep it in a cool place to avoid direct sunlight for a long time.