Stock arriving end of October
The contemporary MANCHESTER patio conversation set can be separated and arranged into various configurations to fit your outdoor space which can enrich your leisure time considerably with your family and friends. This outdoor patio conversation set can be widely used for lawn, backyard, balcony, garden, porch, poolside, deck, and other outdoor spaces.
Our outdoor patio furniture is made of durable Alu frame and 3 weaves mixed wicker suitable for all climates, which is both strong and light. This patio furniture set has Large and comfortable armrests. The top of the coffee table is covered with a piece of 5mm glass with an ice bucket, making them a great place to place small items such as decorations, cups, and more. In addition, we use a polyester fabric, the seat cushion is made of a soft and thick sponge. The thick cushion will make you sit and rest very comfortably.
- Alu frame.
- Polyester fabric.
- 3 weaves mixed wicker.
- 5mm clear glass tabletop with ice bucket.
- Cushions are zip-off and removable.
4 Seat Sofa: 193W 74D 86H(Back)
3 Seat Sofa: 179W 74D 86H(Back)
Table: 142L 82W 49H(Base)/68H(Overall)
Stool: 41W 41D 31H(Base)/47H(Overall)
Package Measurements: cm
Package 1: 199L 91W 88H
Package 2: 144L 86W 8H
Package 3: 118L 60W 46H
*Easy assembly required.
Outdoor Furniture Care Instruction
It is important to understand that any timber exposed to exterior weather conditions will have some form of timber change and movement.
The change of color (normally turns a silvery gray or black over time) and finishing like splitting or cracking is considered normal.
Regular re-oiling of your furniture will help to keep the color and reduce and may prevent cracking, but there is no guarantee that it will not.
1. Wash timber pieces with soap and water and a soft-bristle brush; allow to dry.
2. Apply a timber brightener to restore the original color then rinse.
3. Apply a UV-blocking sealant and allow it to dry.
4. The timber sealant should maintain the original color of the wood for about one year.
Plastic Rattan/resin wicker
1. Never clean your rattan and wicker garden furniture with any bleaching agents or all-purpose cleaners
2. Only clean the synthetic rattan furniture with soapy water (add some dish-washing liquid), a soft brush, and cloth.
3. Clean the table glass with cleaning liquid and a paper towel.
4. Bring resin wicker furniture inside or put on a weather cover when not using for long periods.
Steel frame outdoor furniture can be rustic if not properly protected.
It's important to treat the metal surfaces of these out with a coat of rust inhibitor such as Metal Protector spray to increase the longevity of the product.
Do repair damaged surfaces immediately to prevent the metal from further rusting.
Clean periodically with a soft bristle brush using tepid water and a mild liquid detergent. Avoid abrasive cleaners.
Store indoors, under a quality furniture cover, or in a weatherproof cushion box during wetter months.
Leaving cushions outside for a long time will cause fabric color change and may cause a mold problem.