The KAPSTADT 7pc outdoor set is ready to break sales records for a suite of this kind, in this price range!
It is made with quality, round, man-made rattan, has an aluminium frame, all seat cushion covers are zip-off, and you only have to put the table together -chairs come made up. So, the set comprises: 6 very comfy, relaxing armchairs, and a nice big dining table, with a removable, clear, tempered glass top.
Really the only thing to decide is: do I borrow Fred's trailer & pick it up myself, or do I get it delivered?
* Quality half-round wicker
* Aluminium frames
* All cushions are zip-off
* Seat cushion 7cm Thickness with foam density 16
* Table has a removable, tempered, clear glass top
Table: W200 D100 H76
Chair: W63 D62 H49(Seat)/66(Arm)/92(Back)
*Easy assembly needed
Outdoor Furniture Care Instruction
It is important to understand that any timber exposed to exterior weather conditions will have some form of timber change and movement.
The change of color (normally turns a silvery gray or black over time) and finishing like splitting or cracking is considered normal.
Regular re-oiling of your furniture will help to keep the color and reduce and may prevent cracking, but there is no guarantee that it will not.
1. Wash timber pieces with soap and water and a soft-bristle brush; allow to dry.
2. Apply a timber brightener to restore the original colour then rinse.
3. Apply a UV blocking sealant and allow to dry.
4. The timber sealant should maintain the original colour of the wood for about one year.
Plastic Rattan/resin wicker
1. Never clean your rattan and wicker garden furniture with any bleaching agents or all-purpose cleaners
2. Only clean the synthetic rattan furniture with soapy water (add some dish-washing liquid), soft brush and cloth.
3. Clean the table glass with cleaning liquid and paper towel.
4. Bring resin wicker furniture inside or put on a weather cover when not using for long periods.
Steel frame outdoor furniture can be rustic if not properly protected.
It's important to treat the metal surfaces of these out with a coat of rust inhibitor such as Metal Protector spray to increase the longevity of the product.
Do repair damaged surfaces immediately to prevent the metal from further rusting.
Clean periodically with a soft bristle brush using tepid water and a mild liquid detergent. Avoid abrasive cleaners.
Store indoors, under a quality furniture cover or in a weatherproof cushion box during wetter months.
Leaving cushions outside for a long time will cause fabric color change and may cause a mould problem.
It should be noted that in hot weather, the glass will absorb heat and may cause damage to the wicker of the tabletop. It is recommended to cover the tabletop in hot weather or keep it in a cool place to avoid direct sunlight for a long time.