This GEORGIA outdoor patio sofa adopts a modern design concept, simple and generous, made of flat wicker, hard and stable, and has the functions of waterproof and UV protection. Crafted from the 8mm flat wicker and Alu frame with a high-quality powder-coating frame, our products include different styles and sizes that can meet the needs of all spaces. The top of the coffee table is covered with a piece of 5mm glass with an ice bucket, making them a great place to place small items such as decorations, cups, and more. Not only do they have high functionality, the minimalistic but trendy design of our products makes them great furniture for your beloved homes. Our outdoor wicker sets are designed with anti-rust and water-resistant properties to be suitable for all outdoor spaces. It makes the perfect spatial arrangement for your garden, patio, pool surroundings, or playground for your kids. These products are easy to care for and clean. It's easy to assemble for everyone.
- Alu frame.
- Polyester fabric.
- 8mm flat wicker.
- Normal spray-bonded foam.
- 5mm clear glass tabletop with ice bucket.
- Cushions are zip-off and removable.
3 Seat Sofa: 195W 75D 65H
2 Seat Sofa: 123W 75D 65H
Table: 60L 60W 31H
Package Measurements: cm
198L 78W 68H
*Easy assembly required.
Outdoor Furniture Care Instruction
It is important to understand that any timber exposed to exterior weather conditions will have some form of timber change and movement.
The change of color (normally turns a silvery gray or black over time) and finishing like splitting or cracking is considered normal.
Regular re-oiling of your furniture will help to keep the color and reduce and may prevent cracking, but there is no guarantee that it will not.
1. Wash timber pieces with soap and water and a soft-bristle brush; allow to dry.
2. Apply a timber brightener to restore the original color then rinse.
3. Apply a UV-blocking sealant and allow it to dry.
4. The timber sealant should maintain the original color of the wood for about one year.
Plastic Rattan/resin wicker
1. Never clean your rattan and wicker garden furniture with any bleaching agents or all-purpose cleaners
2. Only clean the synthetic rattan furniture with soapy water (add some dish-washing liquid), a soft brush, and cloth.
3. Clean the table glass with cleaning liquid and a paper towel.
4. Bring resin wicker furniture inside or put on a weather cover when not using for long periods.
Steel frame outdoor furniture can be rustic if not properly protected.
It's important to treat the metal surfaces of these out with a coat of rust inhibitor such as Metal Protector spray to increase the longevity of the product.
Do repair damaged surfaces immediately to prevent the metal from further rusting.
Clean periodically with a soft bristle brush using tepid water and a mild liquid detergent. Avoid abrasive cleaners.
Store indoors, under a quality furniture cover, or in a weatherproof cushion box during wetter months.
Leaving cushions outside for a long time will cause fabric color change and may cause a mold problem.