We are proud to present this brand new ARIES 5 pieces wicker furniture set, is constructed from materials. It’s a beautiful landscape on your patio and a comfortable place to enjoy your leisure time, thick lofty sponge padded cushions and commercial grade hand weaved pe rattan wicker provide luxurious comfort and enjoyment to you. Removable tempered glass adds a sophisticated touch and allows you to place drinks, meals, or decorative items on top. Now, please enjoy a calm and soothing night or a cool sunny day on your new 5 pieces wicker sofa set.
- Space Saver
- Steel frame.
- 5cm cushion.
- 150g polyester.
- Man-made rattan.
- Indoor or outdoor.
- Clear glass tabletop.
- Cushions are zip-off and removable.
Arm Chair*2: 53W 53D 70H
Stool*2: 40W 40D 35H
Table*1: 118L 53W 75H
Box Measurements: cm
*Easy assembly required.
Outdoor Furniture Care Instruction
It is important to understand that any timber exposed to exterior weather conditions will have some form of timber change and movement.
The change of colour (normally turns a silvery gray over time) and finish (like splitting or cracking) is considered normal.
Regular re-oiling of your furniture will help to keep the colour and reduce and may prevent cracking, but there is no guarantee that it will.
1. Wash timber pieces with soap and water and a soft bristle brush; allow to dry.
2. Apply a timber brightener to restore the original colour then rinse.
3. Apply a UV blocking sealant and allow to dry.
4. The timber sealant should maintain the original colour of the wood for about one year.
Plastic Rattan/resin wicker
1. Never clean your rattan and wicker garden furniture with any bleaching agents or all-purpose cleaners
2. Only clean the synthetic rattan furniture with soapy water (add some dish-washing liquid), soft brush and cloth.
3. Clean the table glass with cleaning liquid and paper towel.
4. Bring resin wicker furniture inside or put on a weather cover when not using for long periods.
Steel frame outdoor furniture can become rusty if not properly protected.
It's important to treat the metal surfaces with a coat of rust inhibitor such as Metal Protector to increase the longevity of the product.
Early treatment of damaged surfaces will help to prevent the metal from further rusting.
Clean periodically with a soft bristle brush using tepid water and a mild liquid detergent. Avoid abrasive cleaners.
Store indoors, under a quality furniture cover or in a weatherproof cushion box during wetter months.
Leaving cushions outside for a long time will cause fabric color change and may cause a mould problem.