Lovely flat wide rattan dual sitting hanging chair with red color cushions. A wonderful addition to any backyard space or patio area.
Relax in style, bright, bold cushion with contrasting base makes a statement. With all season durability, easy care and water-wicking fabric cushions, the MALAM double seat hanging chair is meant to be enjoyed outdoors.
The hanging chair is PE-rattan hand woven on steel frame with powder coated, SGS tested rattan is UV resistant and waterproof.
Egg chair: W:120 D:75 H:120
Easy assemble needed for the frame.
FOR USE ONLY BY 1-2 PEOPLE.MAXIMUM LOAD NO MORE THAN 180KG.
NOT INTENTED FOR VIGOROUS
SWINGING OR TWISTING!
Outdoor Furniture Care Instruction
It is important to understand that any timber exposed to exterior weather conditions will have some form of timber change and movement.
The change of color (normally turns a silvery gray or black over time) and finishing like splitting or cracking is considered normal.
Regular re-oiling of your furniture will help to keep the color and reduce and may prevent cracking, but there is no guarantee that it will not.
1. Wash timber pieces with soap and water and a soft-bristle brush; allow to dry.
2. Apply a timber brightener to restore the original colour then rinse.
3. Apply a UV blocking sealant and allow to dry.
4. The timber sealant should maintain the original colour of the wood for about one year.
Plastic Rattan/resin wicker
1. Never clean your rattan and wicker garden furniture with any bleaching agents or all-purpose cleaners
2. Only clean the synthetic rattan furniture with soapy water (add some dish-washing liquid), soft brush and cloth.
3. Clean the table glass with cleaning liquid and paper towel.
4. Bring resin wicker furniture inside or put on a weather cover when not using for long periods.
Steel frame outdoor furniture can be rustic if not properly protected.
It's important to treat the metal surfaces of these out with a coat of rust inhibitor such as Metal Protector spray to increase the longevity of the product.
Do repair damaged surfaces immediately to prevent the metal from further rusting.
Clean periodically with a soft bristle brush using tepid water and a mild liquid detergent. Avoid abrasive cleaners.
Store indoors, under a quality furniture cover or in a weatherproof cushion box during wetter months.
Leaving cushions outside for a long time will cause fabric color change and may cause a mould problem.