Develop a new fascination in your outdoor living space with this ENNA woven patio sofa set. With our outdoor furniture’s contemporary tones coupled with the clean and smooth lines and elegance of the wicker weave, not only for outdoor, many choose to use it indoors as sectional seating. Its inviting design is perfect for lounging with a friend over a refreshing beverage and tasty finger food. The top of the coffee table is covered with a piece of glass, making them a great place to place small items such as decorations, cups, and more. Weekend brunch with your favorite friend just got a bit more stylish. This chat set is the picture of the class. Giving you and the guest of your choosing a comfortable place to gossip over mimosas.
- Grey color.
- Alu frame.
- 20cm cushion.
- Chic modern style.
- Man-made rattan.
- Indoor or outdoor.
- Clear glass tabletop.
- Cushions are zip-off and removable.
Bench: 175W 78D 78H
Chair: 75W 78D 78H
Table: 64L 124W 40H
*Easy assembly required.
Outdoor Furniture Care Instruction
It is important to understand that any timber exposed to exterior weather conditions will have some form of timber change and movement.
The change of color (normally turns a silvery gray or black over time) and finishing like splitting or cracking is considered normal.
Regular re-oiling of your furniture will help to keep the color and reduce and may prevent cracking, but there is no guarantee that it will not.
1. Wash timber pieces with soap and water and a soft-bristle brush; allow to dry.
2. Apply a timber brightener to restore the original color then rinse.
3. Apply a UV-blocking sealant and allow it to dry.
4. The timber sealant should maintain the original color of the wood for about one year.
Plastic Rattan/resin wicker
1. Never clean your rattan and wicker garden furniture with any bleaching agents or all-purpose cleaners
2. Only clean the synthetic rattan furniture with soapy water (add some dish-washing liquid), a soft brush, and cloth.
3. Clean the table glass with cleaning liquid and a paper towel.
4. Bring resin wicker furniture inside or put on a weather cover when not using for long periods.
Steel frame outdoor furniture can be rustic if not properly protected.
It's important to treat the metal surfaces of these out with a coat of rust inhibitor such as Metal Protector spray to increase the longevity of the product.
Do repair damaged surfaces immediately to prevent the metal from further rusting.
Clean periodically with a soft bristle brush using tepid water and a mild liquid detergent. Avoid abrasive cleaners.
Store indoors, under a quality furniture cover, or in a weatherproof cushion box during wetter months.
Leaving cushions outside for a long time will cause fabric color change and may cause a mold problem.