Take an elegant approach when it comes to furnishing your backyard or patio. Outfitted with soft foam cushions, this patio set offers the perfect blend of comfort and charm, also boasting rich grey cushion upholstery that is easy to spot clean and has been double stitched for maximum durability. Enjoy the center coffee table and entertain guests with food and drinks with its shatter-resistant tempered glass top. Let you spend a pleasant holiday with your family or friends, and provide you with convenience and security at the same time.
- Alu frame.
- Wide PE wicker.
- 220g spun polyester.
- 5mm tempered glass.
- Tables and chairs are made of KD panels.
- Cushions are zip-off and removable.
Table: 145L 55W 64H
Bench: 138W 73D 83H
Single Chair: 60W 73D 83H
*Easy assembly required.
Outdoor Furniture Care Instruction
It is important to understand that any timber exposed to exterior weather conditions will have some form of timber change and movement.
The change of colour (normally turns a silvery gray over time) and finish (like splitting or cracking) is considered normal.
Regular re-oiling of your furniture will help to keep the colour and reduce and may prevent cracking, but there is no guarantee that it will.
1. Wash timber pieces with soap and water and a soft bristle brush; allow to dry.
2. Apply a timber brightener to restore the original colour then rinse.
3. Apply a UV blocking sealant and allow to dry.
4. The timber sealant should maintain the original colour of the wood for about one year.
Plastic Rattan/resin wicker
1. Never clean your rattan and wicker garden furniture with any bleaching agents or all-purpose cleaners
2. Only clean the synthetic rattan furniture with soapy water (add some dish-washing liquid), soft brush and cloth.
3. Clean the table glass with cleaning liquid and paper towel.
4. Bring resin wicker furniture inside or put on a weather cover when not using for long periods.
Steel frame outdoor furniture can become rusty if not properly protected.
It's important to treat the metal surfaces with a coat of rust inhibitor such as Metal Protector to increase the longevity of the product.
Early treatment of damaged surfaces will help to prevent the metal from further rusting.
Clean periodically with a soft bristle brush using tepid water and a mild liquid detergent. Avoid abrasive cleaners.
Store indoors, under a quality furniture cover or in a weatherproof cushion box during wetter months.
Leaving cushions outside for a long time will cause fabric color change and may cause a mould problem.