Sorry - this product is no longer available
$1,318.00 ($11.63 per week*)
* Approximately, based on a 36 month loan agreement. Minimum loan amount (order total) $500. Visit our Finance Guide for more details.
The Ceri 4pc outdoor set is so adaptable; you can configure the pieces to suit each day!
The frames of the seat and seatback are aluminum -in grey color with the round rope of 10mm. while the legs, seat surrounds and side tables are beautiful, solid Acacia hardwood. All the grey cushions have zip-off covers for easier cleaning
Now, how do you want to lay things out today?
* Outdoor set with 4 seats and 1 table
* Aluminium frames for seat and seatback
* Solid Acacia hardwood tables, legs
* 10mm (weaving with round rope )
3 seat Sofa: W168 L75 H78
1 Seat Sofa: W70 L75 H78
Table: W85 L55 H45
* Simply Leg Assembly Needed
Outdoor Furniture Care Instruction
It is important to understand that any timber exposed to exterior weather conditions will have some form of timber change and movement.
The change of color (normally turns a silvery gray or black over time) and finishing like splitting or cracking is considered normal.
Regular re-oiling of your furniture will help to keep the color and reduce and may prevent cracking, but there is no guarantee that it will not.
1. Wash timber pieces with soap and water and a soft-bristle brush; allow to dry.
2. Apply a timber brightener to restore the original colour then rinse.
3. Apply a UV blocking sealant and allow to dry.
4. The timber sealant should maintain the original colour of the wood for about one year.
Plastic Rattan/resin wicker
1. Never clean your rattan and wicker garden furniture with any bleaching agents or all-purpose cleaners
2. Only clean the synthetic rattan furniture with soapy water (add some dish-washing liquid), soft brush and cloth.
3. Clean the table glass with cleaning liquid and paper towel.
4. Bring resin wicker furniture inside or put on a weather cover when not using for long periods.
Steel frame outdoor furniture can be rustic if not properly protected.
It's important to treat the metal surfaces of these out with a coat of rust inhibitor such as Metal Protector spray to increase the longevity of the product.
Do repair damaged surfaces immediately to prevent the metal from further rusting.
Clean periodically with a soft bristle brush using tepid water and a mild liquid detergent. Avoid abrasive cleaners.
Store indoors, under a quality furniture cover or in a weatherproof cushion box during wetter months.
Leaving cushions outside for a long time will cause fabric color change and may cause a mould problem.