Home >> Help Cente >> Terms & Conditions
| Our Terms|
Condition of use:
Welcome to ifurniture.co.nz! (the "site"). Please review the following terms that govern your use and purchase of products from our site. Your continued use of this site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by those terms. (the "Agreement") Please read them carefully.
Web site disclaimer:
ifurniture.co.nz policy is one of ongoing product update and revision. ifurniture.co.nz may revise and discontinue products at any time. ifurniture.co.nz does not guarantee the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we are not liable for any result or loss caused as a result of using this site. In no event shall we, our employees, associates, partners or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special incidental or consequential result arising out of or in connection with ifurniture.co.nz web site, our service or this agreement. This site and all the contents of the site are provided on "AS IS" Basis. ifurniture.co.nz makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the content, materials, or products included in this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
From time to time, there may be information on ifurniture.co.nz that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or to update information at any time without prior notice. (Including after you have submitted your order) We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Accuracy of photos and measurements:
The displayed product Photos maybe slightly different with different from actual products and that may vary between different shipments.
The displayed colour on the website may vary or distort on different computer/device.
The measurements are "about" and maybe not very accurate. Especially for bed frames if not specially stated then it may be inner measurements.
ifurniture.co.nz guarantees that all customers information will be kept within the site and the company owning the site and will not be disclosed to any third party.
a) We cannot guarantee the security of your vehicle.
b) We accept no liability for any claim by you or any other person whether for loss or damage to your vehicle or any other vehicle, whether resulting from using the carpark or being unable to use the carpark or for negligence or otherwise.
c) We accept no liability for any loss or damage to any article left in our custody or control.
d) Our employees are not authorised to accept any or your possessions for safe custody except the keys to your vehicle where possession is taken at our request.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGE
a) You are liable for any damage to the carpark caused by you or your vehicle.
b) You agree to indemnity us in respect of any claim made against us arising from your use of the carpark or the use of the carpark by anyone else with your authority.
RIGHT TO MOVE VEHICLE
a) We have the right to move any vehicle at our absolute discretion.
b) We accept no liability for any claim for loss or damage caused by such move.
Any trademarks, copyrights or trade names are deemed to be the property of the individuals, companies or businesses who own the trademarks, copyrights or trade names. All the contents include graphics, logo, text, images or any items of this web site are owned by ifurniture.co.nz and the company owing it. Any othet parties have no right to duplicate, copy or use any of the contents from this web site for personal or commercial use or any other purposes which is not within ifurniture.co.nz website operation without prior permission from ifurniture.co.nz.
Term of Use Revision:
We may reserve the right to change the terms that govern your use of our site from time to time. Your use of our site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as changed.
All products listed on ifurniture.co.nz web site are subject to availability. We do not guarantee that all the listed products will always be available when you place your order. Our customer support will inform you when the product ordered is out of stock or not available and you have the right to cancel the order.
GST Inclusive :
If not specially stated, all the product prices listed on ifurniture.co.nz web site are New Zealand Goods and Services Tax (GST of 15%) INCLUSIVE. The GST invoice can be supplied on request.
| Warranty & Return|
We stand behind all our products. All of our products carry a 12 month RTB warranty if not specially stated. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or abusing. RTB (Return to Base) means the buyer pays for returning goods to us, we will fix or replace and pay for sending it to the buyer.
The warranty does not include the damage, worn, color change, fade and mold on upholstery, stitch, fabric, leather and vinyl.
Everything we sold is under RTB, Return to Base warranty. Because furniture is made by hand with natural material like wood and stone, so they are unique in each piece. In a certain aspect, one cannot find a perfect piece by some kind of standards. Also some kind of imperfection and repair on material like wood and stone etc. is acceptable in this industry. So we will not take the risk to pay for return or swap the furniture or going to your place to swap and fix if you think it is an imperfect one or even faulty one. But we will be happy to fix the returned one and send it back to you on our own cost, or, send you the possible replacing parts. –Normally the kind of minor imperfection is easy to be fixed in the buyer end.
That's why maybe all the furniture sellers are only carrying a RTB policy. --Maybe some do not do money back guarantee or charge on restock but we do. We do full purchase value refund if our buyer does like the furniture within 7 days and if still in original condition.
If you think you are the type of buyer with extra higher standard, we recommend you to buy from a local shop or come to check the furniture thoroughly before dispatching. But as mentioned, the same possible issue will exist in this industry, also the local shops, besides our products are of at least average or higher standard of this industry.
The buyer should understand that In case of ifurniture fixing the returned goods, there may leave some marks and noticeable damage at the position of fixing or at the relevant positions and the fixed goods may not be 100% in looks and function. This can never be the reason of rejecting and returning the goods.
The Consumer Guarantees Act doesn’t apply to goods usually used for commercial use.
7 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:
It is the buyer's own risk to buy remotely without seeing and trying but just by the online descriptions. We will try our best to keep our descriptions as detailed and clear enough as possible but we take no responsibility for the possible claimed distortion, unreal or misleading in description and photos. We provide our buyers 7 Day Money Back Guarantee to lower down this kind of risk under the following terms:
- The buyer needs to email us to arrange return within 3 days he receives the product and send out the product within 7 days.
- The buyer has the obligation to keep the product to be returned in original condition and is not supposed to keep using the product before he returns it to us.
- The goods must be delivered by the buyer to our warehouse in original condition and packaging at the buyer's own cost. And it is the buyer's own responsibility to keep it safe in transit.
*Please note that those "make or supply by order" items are not to be changed, canceled, returned, swapped, or refunded once it is start to manufacture.
*For hygiene reasons, mattresses, mattress topper, beddings cannot be returned once the packaging has been removed or used.
*In the situation of the returned goods not in original condition we have the right to refuse the return and refund or we may charge 10% to 20% or even more of the purchase price's restock fee.
*It is good to keep all the packing material if you are not sure if you will like the product or not.
For a full refund the goods must be returned in a original and re-saleable state as received by the purchaser. Please note we will not refund for damage caused directly or indirectly after receipt by the purchaser. The postage & handling fee (P&H fee), credit card charge, courier and shipping costs are not refundable for any reason even the product is damaged on the way or received faulty.
*THERE WILL BE NO CASH REFUND. All refund will be refunded by internet transfer into the provided account through email. Please email us to inform your refund details including invoice number, item(s) to be refunded, account name and number to receive the refund. Please note that we can not refund to credit card.
SPECIAL TERMS ON CHAIRS AND BAR STOOLS:
As all chairs and bar stools are breakable if misused and each chair and bar stool has it own nature to be used properly like beeing rocked, thrown or dragged. Also we do not warranty for weight over 100kg. So we do not guarantee the damage on chairs and bar stools. If the buyer unhappy with the chair or bar stool, he can inform us to arrange the return within 3 days he receives the goods. Please refer to the 7 Day Money Back Guarantee terms above.
| Lowest Prices Guarantee|
Our Lowest Prices Guarantee
If you happen to find a cheaper price on the same stocked item, please inform us, we will match it and beat it by 10%*.
*For normal retail shops only, excludes the following situations:
-Wholesale or commercial quantities.;
-Auctions or those home or warehouse based sellers.
Our shop prices may be lower than advertised or listed on website to ensure lowest prices every day.
| Furniture Care Instructions|
- The use of a good leather conditioner is recommended every 6-12 months.
- Protect your furniture from sun and direct light. Like any upholstery material, leather can fade to some degree if exposed to the sun.
- Always try any cleaning method in a hidden area first, so you know what the results will be!
- For minor spots and spills, wipe up any excess liquid immediately with a clean absorbent cloth or sponge. If necessary, use a lightly moistened soft cloth with clean lukewarm water, and let it air dry naturally. If water is used, clean the entire area where the spot occurred.
- Do not use soap, or soak the stain heavily with water. This may cause more damage than the stain itself.
- Do not use cleaning solvents, furniture polish, oils, varnish, abrasive cleaners, detergent soaps, or ammonia water.
- For butter, oil, or grease stains, wipe off excess with a clean dry cloth, and then leave alone as the spot should dissipate into the leather after a short period of time.
- If the stain persists, it is recommended that a professional leather specialist clean the leather, to avoid any potential damage to the leather itself.
- Remember that leather is a natural product and requires some care to maintain the natural beauty of the hide.
INDOOR WOOD FURNITURE
- To clean the finish on your wood furniture just use warm water and mild dish soap. Cleaning furniture with water won't hurt it -- just be careful not to soak it. Wipe the dirt off the surface with soft cloths or paper towels until they come up fairly clean. Then dry off any residual moisture with a soft cloth.
- After a good cleaning, the best way to protect the finish is to use a good-quality soft paste wax. Apply a thin coat as directed on the label. Wait five minutes and buff lightly with a soft (shoe) brush or cloth. Wait another 30 to 60 minutes and buff/brush again with a bit more vigor. You'll see a beautiful shine return to the finish that will last for many months.
- Keep your furniture out of the sun. The temperature of the summer sun coming through a window can go above 40 degrees. It will cook fine finishes, fading and destroying them over time, and dry out and shrink the wood, which will cause cracks.
- Don't place wood furniture near heating units or vents. Dry heat will cause the wood to dry and shrink, leaving cracks. Use a humidifier in the drier months to bring the moisture up to the 40 to 45 percent level.
- For a quick-fix touch up, use the appropriate color shoe polish on scratches and chips, especially to make them less visible on the feet of furniture. Carefully using a matching-color felt-tip marker first will hide it even better.
- When polishing metal hardware, take it off the furniture first. Take your time and make a note to remember what piece goes back where. Use a quality metal polish to get it shining again. Once it's buffed, put it back on, being careful not to scratch the wood surfaces.
is a beautiful surface tabletops. But because it is quite soft and porous, marble can easily be stained, scratched, and chipped.
- To help prevent staining, marble surfaces are often coated with protective sealers. Depending on use, these coatings should be reapplied every year or two.
- Regular cleanings should be as gentle as possible. Dust the surface once or twice a week with a soft cloth.
- Wash the marble periodically with a cloth dampened with warm water, and, if necessary, a bit of mild dishwashing liquid.
- Remove the soap with another damp cloth.
- Never use dusting sprays or abrasive cleaners on your marble.
- Apply marble polish (available in hardware stores) on a regular basis to maintain the stone's luster.
- To prevent ring marks, place coasters or trivets under glasses and dishes.
- Use mats or runners beneath hard objects that might scratch the surface.
- If your marble does stain, you can try to remove it with a poultice made especially for drawing out stains.
1.Wash teak pieces with soap and water and a soft bristle brush; allow to dry.
2.Apply a teak brightener to restore the original colour then rinse. ...
3.Apply a UV blocking teak sealant and allow to dry.
4.The teak sealant should maintain the original colour of the wood for about one year.
- Plastic Rattan
1. Never clean your rattan and wicker garden furniture with any bleaching agents or all-purpose cleaners
2. Only clean the synthetic rattan furniture with soapy water (add some dishwashing liquid), soft brush and cloth.
3. Clean the table glass with cleaning liquid and newspaper.
4. Bring resin wicker furniture inside or put on a weather cover when not using for long periods.
- Steel Frame
We recommend treating the metal surfaces of these out with a coat of rust inhibitor such as Metal Protector to increase the longevity of the product.